We are looking for a talented, entrepreneurial Biddable & Performance Marketing Specialist to join our Digital Marketing team.
As Biddable & Performance Marketing Specialist, you will leverage your experience and expertise in performance marketing, PPC campaigns, SEM, paid social ADV, display, Youtube/video advertising, programmatic advertising, email marketing, A/B testing and CRO to develop and execute best-in-class strategies for all of WeRoad’s biddable media activities.
Your mission is simple: play a key role in boosting traffic, acquiring new customers, and optimizing our conversion rate.
What you'll do:
- Create and manage WeRoad’s biddable media campaigns (Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads, Criteo, Outbrain, Display ADV, Bing Ads)
- Set up new campaigns and track campaign performance
- Draw insights and create and share reports that will help inform our marketing strategy
- Optimize campaigns in order to achieve target KPIs
- Create and manage retargeting strategies (multi-channel)
- Test new acquisition channels and consolidate new acquisition funnels
- Design and implement A/B tests (for ads, landing pages, etc.) and CRO strategies
- Manage and allocate the media budget
- Stay up to date on the latest products, trends, and ADV platforms
What we’re looking for:
- You have at least 2-3 years of performance marketing / biddable media experience
- You have excellent knowledge of Google Ads, Google Analytics, Facebook Ads, CMS (Wordpress), Tag Manager, and landing page tools (Instapage, Unbounce)
- You have strong hands-on experience with performance campaigns
- You have a strong data-driven approach, problem-solving skills, and analytical skills
- You have excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- You are fluent in Italian and have conversational English skills
You will love working at WeRoad if:
- You are ambitious and want to build and be part of something huge.
- You love travel and want to join a young, smart, and fun team of people who love it, too.
- You prefer adventure instead of daily routine and love working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- You are an entrepreneur at heart and aren’t afraid to get your hands dirty in order to get things done.
- You are a self-starter and aren’t afraid to take on a lot of responsibility, right from the start.
- You welcome feedback and see mistakes as stepping stones to success.
- You want to grow faster than you ever thought possible, as a person and as a professional.
What we offer:
- A free WeRoad trip every year to the destination of your choice. You didn’t think we’d leave you hanging, did we? Become one of our Coordinators and you could go even more often. And if that weren’t enough, on top of your WeRoad trip you also get a free Travel4Target trip each year, too.
- A great workspace. “C32” has an open space layout, a fully equipped kitchen, a relax area, foosball tables, and a company library. Make yourself at home.
- Opportunities to learn and build your network. Join the training program of our holding company, OneDay, and participate in the many meetups and events we host at C32 to share knowledge with other people in the industry.
- Best-in-class benefits. We have a smartworking policy, offer a half day off on your birthday, and give a bonus to newlyweds and new parents.
- Great perks. We have tons of discounts and deals (ATM, Car2Go, Trenord and more), offer free commercialista consultations, and have free coffee, candy, and fresh breakfast every day.
- Fun! We schedule regular teambuilding events throughout the year and have plenty of opportunities to meet our Coordinators and WeRoaders from all over Italy.
Ready to apply? Get ready to send us your video!
Here at WeRoad our philosophy is to hire great people, put them in front of big challenges, and then give them the freedom and responsibility to show up and do amazing work.
We want to focus on the real you, beyond just your CV. That's why the first step to becoming part of our team is sending us a short video in which you introduce yourself and tell us something about you that we can’t gather by looking at your CV.
Let us know, in 2-3 minutes max:
- Which three words would you use to describe yourself?
- How do you measure the effectiveness of your work?
- Are you more a CPC or a CTR person?
- You have a big presentation tomorrow: do you grab a beer with the team after work or do you go home to rest up?
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Feel free to send your video in Italian or English - we speak both! Focus on content (not format) and have fun. When you’re finished, include the link (Vimeo, YouTube, Drive) in your application. If uploading on YouTube or Vimeo, please remember to make your video private and share the password with us separately.