We are looking for you if you share our passion to travel. Ideally you are someone who spends endless hours searching for the best available offers on Skyscanner, Volagratis, Google flights etc. You know the homepage of Booking.com and Airbnb like the back of your hand.
Role and Responsibilities
- Making flight bookings, hotel reservations, transfers, day trips, etc.
- Collaborating with our local partners in all the destinations to give the best possible travel experience to our participants
- Supporting the coordinators at the destination and ensuring smooth operation of the trip
What are we looking for/Requirements
- Experience of at least 1-2 years in a similar role
- Proficiency in English and Italian
- Knowledge of Spanish is preferable
- Budget management and optimization
- Organising skills, attention to detail and problem solving attitude
What can you expect?
- A fun fast-paced startup environment full of ideas and drive to execute those ideas You get to see how your own decisions impact the organisation and affect its goals and objectives
- Attractive Salary
- Don’t bother with formal wear or formalities
- Free and fresh breakfast everyday
- Realize your dream of seeing the world with a WeRoad trip of your choice every year: from the rice paddies of Indonesia to the Caribbean Paradise of Cuba, from Iceland, the land of fire and ice to India, the spiritual center of the world. The world’s your oyster at WeRoad and we let you pick your dream-trip 🙂