WeRoad is a fast-growing startup that is disrupting the travel industry in Italy, Spain...and now UK!
ABOUT WEROAD: CONNECTING PEOPLE, CULTURES, AND STORIES
WeRoad is a community of travellers, united by their love for travel, adventure, and discovering faraway lands and cultures. We bring together small groups of like-minded millennials and send them on life-changing experiences to 100+ destinations all over the globe.
Website WR IT: www.weroad.it
Website WR ES: www.weroad.es
Website WR UK: www.weroad.co.uk
Global hub of our properties: www.weroad.io
Instagram WR IT: @weroad_it
Instagram WR ES: @weroad_es
Instagram WR UK: @weroad_en
Founded in 2017, we're a dynamic, ambitious team of nearly 70 people experiencing exponential growth in Italy and Spain, and launching in the UK. We're on a mission is to design and deliver experiences worth living and sharing, rewriting the rules of the travel industry every step of the way.
ABOUT THE ROLE: WEROAD FINANCE ASSISTANT
We're looking for a talented, motivated recent graduate to join our team as Finance Assistant.
If you are detail-oriented, obsessed with crunching numbers, and believe every problem can be solved on Excel, this is the role for you! Our ideal Finance Assistant is passionate about finance and loves solving problems, drawing up reports, and collaborating with others to get things done.
You'll work directly with our Finance team and Buyers, helping them with all of the documentation and processes related to administration, payments, and accounting.
Specifically, you'll be in charge of cataloging invoices and creating and managing expense reports. This is a critical role for us: you will collaborate not only with the internal WeRoad team but also with our Coordinators, who could be anywhere from California to Bali!
What you'll do:
· Monitor costs and make sure they are in line with our budget
· Create and update financial reports
· Customer and supplier management
· Orders and payments management
What we’re looking for:
· You have at least one year experience with a Finance role
· Background in Economics, Finance, or similar
· You have excellent knowledge of Excel and the rest of the Office package
· You are precise and have great organizational skills
· You have great communication skills and feel comfortable interacting with various internal and external stakeholders
· You are fluent in English
You will love working at WeRoad if:
· You are ambitious and want to build and be part of something huge.
· You love travel and want to join a young, smart, and fun team of people who love it, too.
· You prefer adventure instead of daily routine and love working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
· You are an entrepreneur at heart and aren’t afraid to get your hands dirty in order to get things done.
· You are a self-starter and aren’t afraid to take on a lot of responsibility, right from the start.
· You welcome feedback and see mistakes as stepping stones to success.
· You want to grow faster than you ever thought possible, as a person and as a professional.
What we offer:
· A great workspace. “C30” has an open space layout, a fully equipped kitchen, a relax area, foosball tables, and a company library. Make yourself at home.
· Opportunities to learn and build your network. Join the training program of our holding company, OneDay, and participate in the many meetups and events we host at C30 to share knowledge with other people in the industry.
· Best-in-class benefits. We have a smartworking policy, offer a half day off on your birthday, and give a bonus to newlyweds and new parents.
· Great perks. We have tons of discounts and deals (ATM, Car2Go, Trenord and more), offer free commercialista consultations, and have free coffee, candy, and fresh breakfast everyday.
· Fun! We schedule regular teambuilding events throughout the year and have plenty of opportunities to meet our Coordinators and WeRoaders from all over Italy.
Ready to apply?
"We will have you onboard to travel and report every day travel from around the world”
Is that the dreaming job or not?