WeRoad is growing at rocket speed, and need a Business Operations Graduate to support process and systems evolution, to validate or dismantle strategic ipothesys, to lead the team to success.
Hiring experienced manager from outside is not our first choice, we prefer to find high potential individuals and let them explode in a few months through an ambitious and very (very) fast acceleration program, based on mentorship and training.
What will you do?
As a Junior Business Operations Partner you will be the reference point for your unit on three macro areas:
- PROCESS AUDIT & IMPROVEMENT
- Continuously verifying the correspondence between current process and procedures and the team’s real way of working and needs;
- Keeping your unit’s processes aligned with needs identifying and realizing process improvements and evolution.
- OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT
- Supervising and facilitating the execution on time of the tasks assigned to all team members, through a task management system (such as Trello or some innovation you will bring)
- Continuously networking with team members to be continuously aligned with critical information ad needs, thus being able to move things forward
- DATA MANAGEMENT
- You will be your team’s reference point in the coordination of the implementation of data collection systems (eg. Google Analytics) and BI (eg. Google DataStudio) and you will aid the training of the team in the use of the data collected for continuous improvement of the business
We don’t expect you to have all these skills, none of your colleagues had them when they joined the team, what interests us is how you are exaggeratedly motivated to learn them!
What are we looking for?
- NOT having had more than two work experiences after graduation
- Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree in Engineering, Economics or equivalent
- Excellent ability with data and business analysis, using for example tools like Excel or better Google Sheets
- Strong analytical thinking
- Business vision
- Proactive and lateral approach to problem solving
- Fluent in Italian and English
- Desire to have a real impact and change the organization through you unique personal characteristics and skills
What can you expect?
- A fun fast-paced startup environment full of ideas and drive to execute those ideas
- You get to see how your own decisions impact the organisation and affect its goals and objectives
- Attractive Salary
- Don’t bother with formal wear or formalities
- Free and fresh breakfast everyday
- Live your dream of seeing the world with a free WeRoad trip of your choice every year: from the rice paddies of Indonesia to the Caribbean Paradise of Cuba, from Iceland, the land of fire and ice to India, the spiritual center of the world