We are looking for a motivated, results-driven Junior Travel Buyer to join our Product team. If you love travel and obsess over every little detail when planning trips, this is the role for you!
Our ideal candidate is a travel fanatic who is always on the lookout for the best possible deal. You are someone who knows sites like Booking.com, Airbnb, and Skyscanner like the back of your hand and who spends hours online searching for the best available flights, accommodations, and deals before taking off on your next adventure.
What you'll do:
- Book flights, hotel reservations, transfers, and activities for our WeRoad itineraries
- Collaborate with our local partners (in our 50+ destinations) in order to create the best possible travel experience to WeRoaders
- Support our Coordinators when they are at their destinations in order to ensure that each of our trips goes smoothly
What we’re looking for:
- You have at least 1-2 years of experience in a similar role
- You have experience managing/working against budgets
- You feel comfortable communicating, collaborating, and negotiating with suppliers/partners
- You have excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- You have a strong results-orientation and problem solving mentality
- You are fluent in Italian and have conversational English skills; knowledge of Spanish is a big plus
You will love working at WeRoad if:
- You are ambitious and want to build and be part of something huge.
- You love travel and want to join a young, smart, and fun team of people who love it, too.
- You prefer adventure instead of daily routine and love working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- You are an entrepreneur at heart and aren’t afraid to get your hands dirty in order to get things done.
- You are a self-starter and aren’t afraid to take on a lot of responsibility, right from the start.
- You welcome feedback and see mistakes as stepping stones to success.
- You want to grow faster than you ever thought possible, as a person and as a professional.
What we offer:
- A free WeRoad trip every year to the destination of your choice. You didn’t think we’d leave you hanging, did we? Become one of our Coordinators and you could go even more often. And if that weren’t enough, on top of your WeRoad trip you also get a free Travel4Target trip each year, too.
- A great workspace. “C32” has an open space layout, a fully equipped kitchen, a relax area, foosball tables, and a company library. Make yourself at home.
- Opportunities to learn and build your network. Join the training program of our holding company, OneDay, and participate in the many meetups and events we host at C32 to share knowledge with other people in the industry.
- Best-in-class benefits. We have a smartworking policy, offer a half day off on your birthday, and give a bonus to newlyweds and new parents.
- Great perks. We have tons of discounts and deals (ATM, Car2Go, Trenord and more), offer free commercialista consultations, and have free coffee, candy, and fresh breakfast everyday.
- Fun! We schedule regular teambuilding events throughout the year and have plenty of opportunities to meet our Coordinators and WeRoaders from all over Italy.
Ready to apply? Get ready to send us your video!
Here at WeRoad our philosophy is to hire great people, put them in front of big challenges, and then give them the freedom and responsibility to show up and do amazing work.
We’re pretty unconventional: we don't care if you majored in Tourism or Chemistry or Law. If you’re the perfect match for one of our roles and are as passionate and ambitious as we are, we want you on board - regardless of your past experience.
We want to focus on the real you, beyond just your CV. That's why the first step to becoming part of our team is sending us a short video in which you introduce yourself and tell us something about you that we can’t gather by looking at your CV.
Let us know, in 2-3 minutes max:
- Why do you want to work at WeRoad?
- In what do you consider yourself “number one”?
- Why are you the perfect fit for the position?
- What makes you happy to go to work everyday?
- Which three words would you use to describe yourself as a professional?
Feel free to send your video in Italian or English - we speak both! Focus on content (not format), and have fun. When you’re finished, include the link (Vimeo, YouTube, Drive) in your application. We can't wait to meet the real you!