We are currently seeking a talented, entrepreneurial Performance & Biddable Specialist (SEM + Social) to join our growing Digital Marketing team.
The Performance & Biddable Specialist (SEM + Social) will support the Digital Marketing Manager in the development and execution of best-in-class strategies for all biddable media activities (Search Engine Marketing [SEM] and Paid Social).
You will love this job if
- You are passionate about travels and you prefer adventure instead of daily routine.
- You have a natural impatience to learn new things and discover new ways to do what you are passionate about.
- You excel at, and love working in, a fast-paced, always-changing environment.
- You are proactive and you are willing to experiment different ways to reach goals.
- You are not afraid of making mistakes because you think they are a stepping stone to success.
What you’ll do
- Manage the execution and adjustment of biddable media campaigns.
- Monitor performance and quality of biddable media campaigns.
- Optimize campaigns in order to reach revenue and ROAS targets.
- Create and manage accurate reports on channel performance.
- Analyze reports and data to identify trends and optimization opportunities.
- Proactively contribute to the improvement of campaign performance, identifying potential problems related to campaigns and proposing and executing solutions.
- Take responsibility of the setup of new campaigns, driving quality control to make sure campaigns are published error-free.
- Stay up-to-date on new products and features,trends, and techniques in order to propose the use of new tools/best practices where relevant.
Skills & Qualifications
- Previous experience successfully managing SEM and Paid Social channels.
- Strong analytical mindset and approach; ability to analyze and discuss data related to performance and campaigns.
- Knowledge and understanding of biddable media technologies.
- Knowledge and understanding of online consumer behavior, the main KPIs used to track behavior along the customer journey, and how to leverage them to optimize online marketing activities.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize multiple workstreams autonomously.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Eager to work in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment.
- Proven experience with creating and managing multi-country digital campaigns is a plus.
- Experience in the travel industry is a plus.
What can you expect?
- Access to the best performance and inbound marketing platforms available on the market (Google Ads, YouTube, Facebook and Instagram Ads, Instapage, Criteo, Adroll, Salesforce, Mailchimp and even WhatsApp for Business).
- The chance to join workshops in the Top digital companies like Facebook, Instagram and Google.
- A fun fast-paced startup environment full of ideas and drive to execute those ideas You get to see how your own decisions impact the organisation and affect its goals and objectives.
- Attractive Salary.
- Don’t bother with formal wear or formalities.
- Free and fresh breakfast everyday.
- Realize your dream of seeing the world with a WeRoad trip of your choice every year: from the rice paddies of Indonesia to the Caribbean Paradise of Cuba, from Iceland, the land of fire and ice to India, the spiritual center of the world.