Are you motivated by big challenges like consistently outperforming sales targets, crafting unforgettable customer experiences, and developing new growth strategies? If so, keep reading: this is the role for you!
We’re on the lookout for a natural-born leader with sales experience (in both strategy and hands-on execution) to fuel WeRoad’s rapid growth as Sales & Business Development Manager.
What you’ll do
The Sales & Business Development Manager will lead our Sales, Customer Care and Engagement teams, who together follow and guide WeRoad customers (potential and acquired) across the entire customer journey from first contact, to post-sale interaction, to communication during the trip, to engagement post-trip:
- Sales: Our Sales Team is responsible for converting leads generated from marketing campaigns (organic + performance) and CRM activities.
- Customer Care: Our Booking Team is responsible for post-sale customer interaction (e.g., special requests, pre-departure Q&A, assistance during travel, complaint management).
- Engagement: Our Engagement Team engages with the WeRoad community across all digital touchpoints and across the entire customer journey, representing the voice of WeRoad and the WeRoad community in every interaction.
The Sales & Business Development Manager will be responsible for:
- Managing all Sales & Engagement activities and driving performance in order to achieve and outperform the sales targets outlined in our business plan
- Monitoring and driving the performance of the Sales, Booking & Engagement teams to ensure unforgettable customer experiences and interactions with WeRoad
- Developing strategies for retention and engagement of past WeRoaders
- Leading the strategic development of new sales channels, beyond online (e.g., events, ADV, B2B, welfare, …)
- Continuously optimizing the processes, tools, and practices used by the team in order to allow for the rapid scale up of our business
What we’re looking for
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role and excellent sales, customer care, and engagement skills (experience in a startup is a big plus)
- Proven results-orientation
- Ability to understand the customer and anticipate their unspoken needs and desires
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong analytical skills and ability to develop actionable insights from data
- Strong project management skills and ability to work cross-functionally
- Ability to learn quickly and comfort in taking on responsibility right from the start
- Awesome communication skills, in both English and Italian
What can you expect?
- A fun fast-paced startup environment full of ideas and drive to execute those ideas You get to see how your own decisions impact the organisation and affect its goals and objectives;
- Attractive Salary;
- Don’t bother with formal wear or formalities;
- Free and fresh breakfast everyday;
- Realize your dream of seeing the world with a WeRoad trip of your choice every year: from the rice paddies of Indonesia to the Caribbean Paradise of Cuba, from Iceland, the land of fire and ice to India, the spiritual center of the world.