WeRoad is a fast-growing startup that is disrupting the travel industry in Italy, Spain…and now we are launching WeRoad UK!
ABOUT WEROAD: CONNECTING PEOPLE, CULTURES, AND STORIES
WeRoad is a community of travelers, united by their love for travel, adventure, and discovering faraway lands and cultures. We bring together small groups of like-minded millennials and send them on life-changing experiences to 100+ destinations all over the globe.
Website WR IT: www.weroad.it
Website WR ES: www.weroad.es
Instagram WR IT: @we_road_official
Instagram WR ES: @weroad_es
Instagram WR UK: @weroad_en
Founded in 2017, we’re a dynamic, ambitious team of nearly 70 people experiencing exponential growth in Italy and Spain, and launching in the UK. We’re on a mission is to design and deliver experiences worth living and sharing, rewriting the rules of the travel industry every step of the way.
ABOUT THE ROLE: WEROAD CONTENT MARKETING CREATOR
WeRoad is, first and foremost, a community! Our marketing strategy is entirely built upon content. That’s why we’re on the lookout for a Content Marketer Creator – English native who will help us build the WeRoad brand and bring our content vision to the UK market.
Your mission will be to develop engaging contents to attract and inspire new WeRoaders to travel around the world and to change their life, across our owned media properties.
As part of the Global Marketing team, in this role you will be required to conceive, adapt, write and publish contents that drive customer engagement, brand loyalty, advocacy, website traffic, and, ultimately, revenues.
You will be responsible for the daily management of our social media channels (Instagram and Facebook) and you will contribute to the other assets such as website contents, video storyboarding, and newsletters.
This role is for the dynamic and entrepreneurial, those who aren’t afraid to get their hands dirty and who love a challenge: you’ll be one of our very first hires for the UK market in the Global Marketing team and will help bootstrap WeRoad UK from the ground up!
What you’ll do:
- Create original UK contents (or adapt them from Italian) for social media (FB, IG), landing pages, newsletters, and websites;
- Support the definition of the content marketing strategy
- Participate in the creation of the content marketing plan and the editorial calendars
- Create digital content assets whose creative concept, copy, CTA, and UI elements are aimed at maximizing a specific activity (e.g. engagement, lead generation, conversion)
- Monitor the performance of the content marketing activities in order to make rapid adjustments and improvements
- Be up-to-date with content marketing trends and related best practices and, more generally, with new content marketing solutions that can be potentially implemented
What we’re looking for:
- You are an English native speaker and have a deep and detailed knowledge of the British culture and ways of communicating
- Knowledge of Italian is a big plus!
- You have previous experience in managing social media accounts, especially for B2C brands
- You are keen on using web tools such as landing page builders, Google Analytics, image editing tools (Photoshop et sim.), email marketing tools (Mailchimp)
- You are very creative and you love writing pieces of content. Proven copywriting and creative skills are preferred (if you have a portfolio, we really love to see it!)
- You are highly enthusiastic and energetic and transmit this energy into your online and written interactions;
- You love having a target to reach and are self-motivated to achieve results
- Basic HTML knowledge is required
- You are a self-starter and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
You will love working at WeRoad if:
- You are ambitious and want to build and be part of something huge
- You love to travel and want to join a young, smart, and fun team of people who love it, too
- You prefer adventure instead of daily routine and love working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- You are an entrepreneur at heart and aren’t afraid to get your hands dirty in order to get things done
- You are a self-starter and aren’t afraid to take on a lot of responsibility, right from the start
- You welcome feedback and see mistakes as stepping stones to success
- You want to grow faster than you thought possible, as a person and as a professional
What we can offer:
- A free WeRoad trip every year to the destination of your choice. You didn’t think we’d leave you hanging, did we? Become one of our Coordinators and you could go even more often. And if that weren’t enough, on top of your WeRoad trip you also get a free ScuolaZoo trip each year, too.
- A great workspace. “C30” has an open space layout, a fully equipped kitchen, a relax area, foosball tables, and a company library. Make yourself at home.
- Opportunities to learn and build your network. Join the training program of our holding company, OneDay, and participate in the many meetups and events we host at C30 to share knowledge with other people in the industry.
- Best-in-class benefits. We have a smart working policy, offer a half-day off on your birthday, and give a bonus to newlyweds and new parents.
- Great perks. We have tons of discounts and deals (ATM, Car2Go, Trenord and more), offer free commercialista consultations, and have free coffee, candy, and fresh breakfast every day.
- Fun! We schedule regular teambuilding events throughout the year and have plenty of opportunities to meet our Coordinators and WeRoaders from all over Italy.
Ready to apply? Get ready to send us your video!
Here at WeRoad our philosophy is to hire great people, put them in front of big challenges, and then give them the freedom and responsibility to show up and do amazing work.
We want to focus on the real you, beyond just your CV. That’s why the first step to becoming part of our team is sending us a short video in which you introduce yourself and tell us something about you that we can’t gather by looking at your CV.
Let us know, in 3 minutes max:
- Why do you want to work for WeRoad?
- Why are you the perfect fit for the position?
- Which of our Instagram formats do you think will work best for the UK market? Which instead wouldn’t work as well? What format would you add?
- Which WeRoad content inspires you most and why?
- What makes you happy to go to work every day?
Feel free to send us the video in English to [email protected]! Focus on content (not format), and have fun. When you’re finished, include the link (Vimeo, YouTube, Drive) in your application. We can’t wait to meet the real you!