WeRoad is a fast-growing startup that is disrupting the travel industry in Italy, Spain…and now we are launching WeRoad UK!
ABOUT WEROAD: CONNECTING PEOPLE, CULTURES, AND STORIES
WeRoad is a community of travellers, united by their love for travel, adventure, and discovering faraway lands and cultures. We bring together small groups of like-minded millennials and send them on life-changing experiences to 100+ destinations all over the globe.
Website WR IT: www.weroad.it
Website WR ES: www.weroad.es
Instagram WR IT: @we_road_official
Instagram WR ES: @weroad_es
Instagram WR UK: @weroad_en
Founded in 2017, we’re a dynamic, ambitious team of nearly 70 people experiencing exponential growth in Italy and Spain, and launching in the UK. We’re on a mission is to design and deliver experiences worth living and sharing, rewriting the rules of the travel industry every step of the way.
ABOUT THE ROLE: WEROAD COMMUNITY AND SALES SPECIALIST
WeRoad is, first and foremost, a community! That’s why we’re on the lookout for a Community Management Specialist who will help us build the WeRoad brand and community in the UK market.
Your mission will be to manage and grow the WeRoad community, creating and constantly updating our database of potential leads and WeRoaders and playing a key role in helping us reach our very first sales targets in the UK.
This role is for the dynamic and entrepreneurial, those who aren’t afraid to get their hands dirty and who love a challenge: you’ll be one of our very first hires in the UK and will help bootstrap WeRoad UK from the ground up!
What you’ll do:
- Manage the WeRoad UK community through a variety of channels (Facebook, Instagram, …)
- Communicate with prospective WeRoaders through a variety of channels (phone, chat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram, …), replying to all inquiries and doubts
- Create a database of contacts and clients in order to keep track of potential WeRoaders
- Proactively convert leads in order to help us reach our sales targets
- Create “buzz” for WeRoad by promoting our products, building our brand, and driving engagement within the community
- Interact enthusiastically with all members of the community, serving as the “face”/”voice” of the WeRoad UK brand
- Assist in the organization of events designed to build and engage the UK Coordinator community
- Create and manage pre-departure WhatsApp groups for confirmed WeRoaders
What we’re looking for:
- You are UK native, or speak the language at a mother tongue level and have expert level knowledge of the British culture and ways of communicating
- You have previous experience managing a community online and communicating directly with (potential) customers
- You are highly enthusiastic and energetic and transmit this energy into your online and written interactions
- You love having a target to reach and are self-motivated to achieve results
- You have expert-level knowledge of Instagram, Facebook, and WhatsApp
- You are a self-starter and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- If you have experience in sales and/or customer care, it will be considered a plus
- You love travelling and are in love with WeRoad!
You will love working at WeRoad if:
- You are ambitious and want to build and be part of something huge
- You love travel and want to join a young, smart, and fun team of people who love it, too
- You prefer adventure instead of daily routine and love working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- You are an entrepreneur at heart and aren’t afraid to get your hands dirty in order to get things done
- You are a self-starter and aren’t afraid to take on a lot of responsibility, right from the start
- You welcome feedback and see mistakes as stepping stones to success
- You want to grow faster than you thought possible, as a person and as a professional
Ready to apply? Get ready to send us your video!
We want to focus on the real you, beyond just your CV. That’s why the first step to becoming part of our team is sending us a short video in which you introduce yourself and tell us something about you that we can’t gather by looking at your CV.
Let us know, in 3 minutes max:
- Why do you want to work for WeRoad?
- What excites and scares you most about being employee #1 in our WeRoad UK team?
- Why are you the perfect fit for the Community & Sales Specialist position?
- What makes you happy to go to work everyday?
- If you were a travel destination, which would you be and why?
Send your video in English to [email protected] ! Focus on content (not format), and have fun. When you’re finished, include the link (Vimeo, YouTube, Drive) in your application. We can’t wait to meet the real you!